Sport & Leisure

Burapa Bike Week 2014

As far as I know it takes place 13/14th February, hope that helps.

Posted on: 14/01/2014 at 17:58

I saw a website saying 14/15 feb - maybe worth double checking which dates are correct!

Posted on: 15/01/2014 at 14:54

I have managed to find that it is 14/15th, but not much else - any other info welcome. anyone else planning to go?

Posted on: 18/01/2014 at 01:17

Might pop down and have a look, though I don't think my other half would be too pleased about being at a bike festival for valentines day.

Posted on: 27/01/2014 at 01:23

Featured Business

Kensington Company Limited

Experienced construction company offering quality construction and amazing value for money....
Read more...

Moneycorp

If you need to send money overseas Moneycorp, the exchange experts, can help you make your money...
Read more...

CIGNA

Moving to Thailand? Get top quality international health insurance from Cigna Global Health...
Read more...

Become Member List your Business Blog For Us

What's On

Walking Street Night Market

Many stalls are set up at night time along Walking Street, one of the busiest and most popular areas of Pattaya, which is also home to many bars,...

More Details
X

Welcome to AngloINFO Pattaya

Everything you need for life in Pattaya and the Eastern Seabord - local information you can trust
The AngloINFO Pattaya Business is available for franchising

Do you dream of having your own, profitable, easy-to-operate business? AngloINFO might be the solution!

Now in its fifteenth year of business, AngloINFO is the world's leading network of expat information websites - with over three million monthly visitors from around the world.
We have an established network of 89 local websites in 42 countries with many more in development.

Our 54 local franchisees are the key to our success and come from a huge range of backgrounds, ages and nationalities. The common factor is a passion for success.